- All the time in the world I have for you.. Love Marina
- Happy silver wedding anniversary Carol & Marcel - 23-04-02
- On our crystal wedding day - 25th October 2001, Sophie and
- Let time be on your side... The future belongs to you.
- For my wonderful dad, Maurice, Love from Maureen
- May the sun always sine on this home.
- You reached out to put a string of lights around my heart.
- In memory of Pup.
- To my lovely wife Gillian. All my love as always Julian. XXXXXXX
- Haley and Simon married on 7th June 1997 at Gresford.
- I want to grow old with you.
- Mum & Dad, May the sun shine on your dial like your love shines
out to me. Gary
- Queenies garden, Chloe's too, so pretty when the sun shines
- Mick, You are the sun in my life for the rest of time. Love
- Jean and Ken together forever.
- To a wonderful husband.
- Time the avenger.
- Heaven sent, beams of pleasure.
- Janice, My Love for ever - Theo
- A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows.
- There is an appointed time for everything, and there is a time
for every event under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1
- The sun shines on the righteous and unrighteous; You be righteous.
- 1952 - 2002, Eileen & Les
- In loving memory of Mum on her birthday - 23-10-01.
- The 5th of September will always be special
- Garden designer: Lisa & Toby B________
- Time is the graat healer
- To my wife Sheila & children, David, Lisa & Clare. Love Ian.
- Let the light of the world shine before you.
- The kiss of the sun for pardon, the song of the bird for mirth.
- Chris & Maf, Our time is an eternal flame.
- Days filled with laughter, seasons in the sun.
- May the sun always shine on your face.
- Daniel, may the sun always shine for you. 13-12-2001.
- Protect all living things - Love and light.
- Judith, Chris, Jordan & Marcus - Ness 2001
- Happy Anniversary
- Thanks for forty sunny years
- Rita and Tony M______ 15\12\73.
- Peter - when we are together, the sun shines forever - Tina.
- Today is a new day - so make the most of every minute.
- For everything there is a season.
- Follow the line of light to keep up with the present time.
- Peace follows the sun.
- Time waits for no man
- Donated to: Stamford High School 2001. By Spot-on Sundials
- Happy Anniversary Rob & Julie - Sept 2001, Love Pauline.
- Bourton-on-the-Water our little Oasis
- The kiss of the sun for pardon, the song of the birds for mirth,
you're nearer God's heart in a garden than anywehre else on earth.
- Its great to be alive
- A M Byth
- James and Linda
- To my dear daughter When the sun is shining remember me Mum.
- Growing older together 08/09/2001
- Tempus Fugit
- Carpe Diem
- Ken Adams always the sunshine in my life, love Max
- Where on earth would you rather be right now?
- Bring me sunshine cos sunshine brings laughter
- Esme - little Princess we have forever loved always
- It's time for tea
- Happy Days
- With him there is not a variation of the turning of the shadow
- Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
- May the sun always shine
- Ben, Nicky, Hayley, Ella and Callum with love to my family
- Carpe Diem - Foxton 2001
- Let the sun keep shining
- To Mum + Dad from Phillipa + Nikita
- 15 years - 2001
- Long may the sun shine on all of us
- To celebrate the birth of our precious son - Matthew Ryan Dinsdale
born 3 March 2001
- May the sun always shine
- September 2001 - Happy retirement
- For Winifred and Peter - the folk who live on the hill
- We are but a blink in time but we blink together
- The silent touch of time, our comforter
- Monica & Dick 1944 - 1991
- To Dave Happy Anniversary with love. For all the time we spend
- Happy Gardener
- Spot_On Sundial
- Strath Happy Anniversary Love Ann - 23 years
- May the sun always shine on our family and garden
- Care for the earth and the earth will care for you
- Wishing you a happy birthday
- To commemorate our Pearl Wedding anniversary 11.9.01
- Love, light, and eternal happiness
- For Eric with all mmy love on our 40th anniversary
- Sun rises, sun sets, love + kindness like your we never forget
- Mum, thanks for being you
- Time will tell
- Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life (Matt.
6 v 27)
- Up the Seasiders 2001/2002
- Ivel Close, Dot, Donna + Joe 16/3/01
- Bob and Beryl - Ruby Wedding anniversary 17/2/02
- Time in a gardem is time well spent
- To my husband Ron best wishes from Joan
- Every minute of every hour is precious - spend it wisely
- To Maureen & Phil, celbrating 30 happy years 1971 - 2001
- Tempus fujit
- Grow old with me, the best is yet to be
- Light of my life
- Let this light upyour life
- Aidan and Heather 12 August 2001
- For Gary - My sunshine everyday - love Ellie
- Give me sunshine
- In loving memory of Ron Harding
- Let the sun always shine on us
- For our baby Jo-ellen, We think about you endlessly! Love from
Mummy, Daddy, Ross + Luis x x
- You'll find peace in a garden
- Time ambles ......trots........gallops
- Fantasy meets reality
- The kiss of the sun
- It's summer all year round with my Diane
- Rosemarie and Tony - 30th wedding anniversary 22 April 2002
- 24 March 2000
- To Nick with love
- Louise and Kalvin, 29th September 2001
- I realise more each day how lucky I am to be your daughter .
. . .Jayne
- Stephen & Rose
- Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home
- Gather ye rosebuds while y may
- Our wonderful garden, God's creation
- Happy Ruby Wedding Day, lots of love all the way
- I am lucky
- Fair as the moon, clear as the sun - The time of the flowers
and brids has come